Payroll in Uganda
Administrating timely, accurate and compliant payroll in Uganda requires a deep understanding of local tax, reporting, employment and compensation requirements. With our payroll solutions, you can count on in-country expertise and support to help ensure your workers in Uganda are paid correctly, compliantly and on time—every time.
Taxes, employee compensation and benefits
Our local experts provide up-to-date guidance on the specific tax legislation, compensation requirements and benefits expectations for processing payroll in Uganda.
- Corporate, income and regional taxes
- Social taxes, including pensions, healthcare and unemployment
- Compensation for holidays, vacation and various types of leave
- Other withholdings and employer contributions
We administer payroll in various ways:
- Global Managed Payroll, a solution for your multinational organization that streamlines processing across countries, currencies, languages and time zones, giving you global visibility into pay data for making smarter workforce decisions
- Global Employment Outsourcing, an employer of record solution that allows you to employ and pay international workers even if you don’t have a local entity
- As a managed provider for your operations in a specific country
Contact us today to let our global payroll experts help you find the right solution for your organization.
Ready to pay workers in Uganda?