Payroll in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
COVID-19 status update
As the situation in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines continues to develop, Safeguard Global will be providing in-country intellect to our clients. As of today, we have not identified any disruption that will impact our ability to provide the service our clients expect. Learn more in our COVID-19 Resource Center.
Administrating timely, accurate and compliant payroll in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines requires a deep understanding of local tax, reporting, employment and compensation requirements. With our payroll solutions, you can count on in-country expertise and support to help ensure your workers in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines are paid correctly, compliantly and on time—every time.
Taxes, employee compensation and benefits
Our local experts provide up-to-date guidance on the specific tax legislation, compensation requirements and benefits expectations for processing payroll in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Corporate, income and regional taxes
- Social taxes, including pensions, healthcare and unemployment
- Compensation for holidays, vacation and various types of leave
- Other withholdings and employer contributions
We administer payroll in various ways:
- Global Managed Payroll, a solution for your multinational organization that streamlines processing across countries, currencies, languages and time zones, giving you global visibility into pay data for making smarter workforce decisions
- Global Employment Outsourcing, an employer of record solution that allows you to employ and pay international workers even if you don’t have a local entity
- As a managed provider for your operations in a specific country
Contact us today to let our global payroll experts help you find the right solution for your organization.
Ready to pay workers in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines?