Payroll in Grenada
Administrating timely, accurate and compliant payroll in Grenada requires a deep understanding of local tax, reporting, employment and compensation requirements. With our payroll solutions, you can count on in-country expertise and support to help ensure your workers in Grenada are paid correctly, compliantly and on time—every time.
Taxes, employee compensation and benefits
Our local experts provide up-to-date guidance on the specific tax legislation, compensation requirements and benefits expectations for processing payroll in Grenada.
- Corporate, income and regional taxes
- Social taxes, including pensions, healthcare and unemployment
- Compensation for holidays, vacation and various types of leave
- Other withholdings and employer contributions
We administer payroll in various ways:
- Global Managed Payroll, a solution for your multinational organization that streamlines processing across countries, currencies, languages and time zones, giving you global visibility into pay data for making smarter workforce decisions
- Global Employment Outsourcing, an employer of record solution that allows you to employ and pay international workers even if you don’t have a local entity
- As a managed provider for your operations in a specific country
Contact us today to let our global payroll experts help you find the right solution for your organization.
Let's talk about your payroll needs in Grenada
Ready to pay workers in Grenada?