UPDATED October 2020
- ACCEPTABLE USE.
As a condition of your use of the Portal, you must access and use the Portal only in connection with the performance or receipt of the services provided by Safeguard Global and its authorized partners pursuant to a valid contract for payroll and/or employment outsourcing services (“Services”).
- ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY.
If any part of the Portal requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will also be required to choose a password and a username. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all activities that occur under your account.
You agree to notify Safeguard Global immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Safeguard Global will not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Safeguard Global or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
Safeguard Global or its suppliers retain all right, title and interest in and to the Portal, including all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Safeguard Global reserves all rights not expressly granted. These TOU do not grant or imply any rights to any Safeguard Global trademarks, trade names or logos. Use of the Portal is subject to the license grant and restrictions stated as follows:
License Grant and Restrictions.
- License to You. Subject to the terms of this TOU, Safeguard Global grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use the Portal in conjunction with the Services, subject to the following terms:
- the Portal shall be used for your internal business use only;
- the Portal shall be used by authorized users only;
- You may not sub-license the use of the Portal;
- You shall not be entitled to copy, modify, reverse engineer, translate, reconstruct, disassemble, incorporate into or with other software or to create a derivative work of the Portal and shall not remove or alter any copyright notice on the Portal.
- You shall not perform any kind of vulnerability scanning, penetration testing or other similar activities that cause damage, disruption, performance issues or other negative impacts to the Portal.
- License to Safeguard Global. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Client grants Safeguard Global and Safeguard Global partners, during the term of the performance of the Services, a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use the Portal data in conjunction with the performance or receipt of Services hereunder.
Any use, reproduction or redistribution of the Portal or access thereto not in accordance with the TOU is expressly prohibited by law and may result in civil or criminal penalties.
Safeguard Global gives no warranty that YOUR USE OF THE PORTAL will be error-free or OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. Safeguard Global has no liability WITH respect to any interruption of services, delays or errors caused by the transmission or delivery of data (or any other information) over the internet, or other third-party communication or computer network or YOUR computer or communications systems.
- DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE FROM THE PORTAL.
Permission to use documents (collectively, “Documents”), that are made available on the Portal is granted, provided that (a) you do not remove or obfuscate any copyright notice, (b) use of the Documents is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (c) no modifications of the Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in civil or criminal penalties.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the Portal. Elements of the Portal are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Portal may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Safeguard Global.