How to drive business agility and data literacy in HR
We've joined HR Leaders for a series of panel discussions on Global Fluency, and how it can help emerging and established multinationals achieve and sustain success in today's ever-changing economy.
In this fourth installment, we take a closer look at global agility, the third component of Global Fluency, and how to use workforce data to quickly adjust plans and strategies. Top HR professionals participated in an insightful conversation on:
- Co-creating a data-driven culture
- Communicating business value derived from HR insights
- Using analytics to identify issues and recommend solutions
Our panel includes:
- Charu Maini, Chief People Officer, Group Functions at Flutter
- Frank Sofia, VP Strategic Workforce Planning Transformation at SAP
- Deepak Parija, VP & Chief of HR-Global Markets at Wipro
- Brian Dames, Chief Strategy Officer at Safeguard Global
Watch the recording now to hear the leaders' thoughts and how the Global Fluency framework can help guide your organization drive a competitive advantage.