Be payroll-transformation ready
Payroll transformation is a long and tedious process. If you're thinking about undergoing a transformation, there are a few key things you should do first:
- Evaluate your Human Capital Management (HCM) provider
- Fully understand your organization’s global expansion plans
- Prepare to make a strong case for payroll transformation
- Break down your current state of payroll
- RFP and vendor presentation (if needed)
While there’s quite a bit that goes into getting a transformation project off the ground, these five considerations will leave you and your company better prepared and transformation ready.